Studying in the Czech Republic places you in the middle of Europe and gives you a great chance to travel all over the continent and discover countries and places you might otherwise not have the opportunity to visit.
High quality education and research, especially in Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, has a long tradition in the Czech Republic. The Charles University in Prague was founded in 1348 and is the oldest university in Central Europe. Quality assurance ofvarious activities of higher education institutions belongs to the main priorities of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
Czech offers long-standing reputations, unique conception and interesting specializations. Students can come for a short study visit or to complete their degree in a wide range of traditional as well as newly-emerging disciplines.
* The Czech Republic ranked the 7th safest country in the world.
* Czech republic has a rich Central-European cultural heritage and lifestyle.
* The costs of living in the Czech Republic is more affordable than other EU countries.
* Czech universities offer long-standing reputations, unique conception and interesting specializations
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CZECH REPUBLIC
* Visegrad Fund scholarships
* Erasmus+ Programme
* Fulbright Programme
* CEEPUS Programme
MOST SOUGHT AFTER COURSES
* Natural Sciences
* Hospitality Management
* Business administration
* Mathematics and statistics
* Information and communication Technologies
* Arts and humanities
* Engineering, Construction and manufacturing
* Social sciences, journalism and information
* Health and welfare
* Agriculture,forestry,fisheries and veterinary
STUDENT WORK RIGHTS
All students are allowed to do temporary work up to 300 hours per a year and there are no restrictions for international students.
SPOUSE ACCOMPANIMENT & WORK RIGHTS
Non-EU living in the Czech Republic must apply for a temporary residence permit if their stay exceeds 3 months.