Lithuania is at a crossroad between west and east Europe, and throughout its complicated history has developed a unique culture, which encompasses both deep respect for traditions and robust wish to learn and innovate. We are members of EU and NATO, and are among the most bilingual and educated nations in Europe, however costs of living here are lower than in western countries, which makes Lithuania great for tourism, education or business.
Lithuanian people are humble, calm and can be some what shy with foreigners, but friendly and good-intended when you get to know them. We are keen to share our experience and the way of life with the rest of the world. If you plan to visit, you are certain to leave with dozens of new friends. For inspiration, go through living in Lithuania There is a lot our country has to offer!
* Lithuania is a place for students who are more comfortable in English-speaking regions
* The culture is very unique and the people have a very warm sensual nature
* Lithuania has highly qualified professors and Liberal Arts educational model.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR LITHUANIA
* Scholarships for Lithuanian language and culture courses for foreigners/ Lithuanian language and culture courses for foreigners of Lithuanian origin
* Scholarships for short–term (1-2 semesters) studies of all fields/ Scholarships for Lithuanian short–term (1-2 semesters) studies
* Scholarships for full–time master degree studies.
MOST SOUGHT AFTER COURSES
* Administration Studies
* Business Studies
* Economic Studies
* Humanities Studies
* Technology Studies
STUDENT WORK RIGHTS
Students who intend to work in the Republic of Lithuania must obtain a Work permit in the Lithuania Labor Exchange. The students can work up to 20 hours per week after obtaining temporary residence permit.
SPOUSE ACCOMPANIMENT & WORK RIGHTS
Spouse must get an EU residence permit only if they come to live in the Republic of Lithuania for more than 3 months in a 6-month period. They must do so within 3 months of arrival.