Spain is a place where you can enjoy both a good holiday and a degree programme. But what is there to know more about Spain? Well, Spain is home to some of the best universities worldwide, including famous business schools and student life is always entertaining.
In addition, Spain is one of the top options for international students due to its low living costs and tuition fees; within Spanish universities, tuition fees are the same for both EU and non-EU students.
* The Spanish are student friendly
* This is a country abundant with historical and cultural qualities
* The Spanish attitude is the Fiesta attitude! There are many festivals throughout the year, making life all the richer and merrier for many inhabitants, students, and visitors.
* Teaching in English is Spain’s national strategy to attract a larger number of international students so, there are many study fields available entirely in English
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SPAIN
* Research/PHD Scholarships For Talented Students
* CBD Sense Scholarships
* DAAD Scholarships.
MOST SOUGHT AFTER COURSES
* Marketing and Finance
* Science Degrees
* Spanish Courses
* Hospitality Management
* Western American Literature
* Fundamentals of Philosophy
* Environmental Ethics
* Technology Studies
STUDENT WORK RIGHTS
Students can work part-time while studying or full-time for less than three months in total, as long as it does not interfere with your study routine. What’s more, the Spanish are known to have a long lunch-break, around 3 hours, during the heat peak time
SPOUSE ACCOMPANIMENT & WORK RIGHTS
You will have to prove that you have enough money to support dependents, provide evidence of the relationship(s) between you, and the stay must be for more than six months. They will also have to apply for their Foreigner’s Identity Card (TIE) a month after arriving in Spain.Spouse are not allowed to work or get a work permit while they are in Spain with you.