Republic of Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean. Cyprus is located in Western Asia, south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece.
Cyprus occupies an important role in Greek mythology being the birthplace of Aphrodite and Adonis.
Cyprus is home to some of the oldest water wells in the world.Cyprus was settled by Mycenaean Greeks in two waves in the 2nd millennium BC. As a strategic location in the Middle East, it was subsequently occupied by several major powers, including the empires of the Assyrians, Egyptians and Persians, from whom the island was seized by Alexander the Great. Subsequent rule by Ptolemaic Egypt, the Classical and Eastern Roman Empire, Arab caliphates for a short period, the French Lusignan dynasty and the Venetians.
* Cyprus is a major tourist destination in the Mediterranean With an advanced high Human Development Index
* Cyprus one of the top three spenders of education which has a highly developed programme offering both public and private
* Cyprus has a low living cost.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CYPRUS
* IAL Research Grants For Doctoral Studies.
* HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships
* POGO-SCOR Visiting Fellowships For Developing Countries 2018.
* NAC Arts Scholarship.
* Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
MOST SOUGHT AFTER COURSES
* Civil engineering
* Cyber Security
* Business Administration
* Digital Marketing
STUDENT WORK RIGHTS
working part-time while you're studying. International students have the right to work while studying in Poland as long as they are enrolled in an Institution. Students who are not nationals of EU member countries must also hold a valid residency permit.
SPOUSE ACCOMPANIMENT & WORK RIGHTS
Once a dependent reaches Cyprus, he/she can apply for a full time job. If lucky enough to land a job in Cyprus, dependent can then apply for a temporary residence card (TRC) in Cyprus. It will allow a dependent to stay in Cyprus and work for as long as their spouse is studying in Cyprus on student visa.