Study in Australia
An Australian education is known for lifelong knowledge, skills, and connections! Australia provides each and every student a foundation they need for the Future Unlimited! In 2020, Australia will have over 758,000 international students enrolled, making it the worlds second-most popular international student destination behind the United States.
|International Students||Avg. living cost / month||Universities|
|Intakes-||Avg. graduate’s salary / year||Indian
|February and July||$70,767||1,05,563+|
Why Study in Australia
Australia has a lot more to offer than most people think. Because of its friendly, laid-back demeanour, outstanding education system, and high standard of life, many international students choose to study in Australia.
● Growing Destination
After the United States and the United Kingdom, Australia is the third most popular destination for overseas students in the English-speaking world.
● Global Recognition
Because of the remarkable international reputation of the Australian education system, graduates from Australian schools are in high demand. The government actively regulates this system to ensure that the country’s excellent educational
standards are maintained.
● Cost of Living
In Australia, living expenses and tuition fees are significantly lower than in the United States and the United Kingdom. International students can work part-time while studying and avail great scholarships as well.
● Diversity of Education
When it comes to picking a degree programme, overseas students must first decide which institution best suits their needs and interests. University, vocational education, and English language training are various options for students in Australia.
The emphasis on scientific research is one of Australia’s most enticing features for international students. Australia is at striving in terms of technological advancements. Students studying in Australia can benefit from the country’s
cutting-edge technologies and resources.
● Part Time Work
While studying in Australia, international students are permitted to work up to 20 hours a week. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who want to earn money to help pay for their living expenses while studying, as well as students who want to obtain job experience in their subject of interest while studying.
Study costs in Australia
|Sr No||Study Level||Average fees|
|1||Undergraduate bachelor degree||$15,000 to $33,000 per year*|
|2||Postgraduate masters degree||$20,000 to $37,000 per year*|
|3||Doctoral degree||$14,000 to $37,000 per year*|
Education and living costs in Australia
|Australia Visa Requirement||US$414|
$11,000 to $22,000 a year
|Lifestyle||$2,835 per month|
Work in Australia
Australia is one of the most popular expat destinations in the world, and it is actively seeking qualified professionals in a range of fields. Graduates and qualified professionals can look forward to a plethora of opportunities.
Its not always simple to obtain a visa, but if you do, you may be living in one of the most liveable places on the planet. Sydney and Melbourne are both ranked in the top 20 in Mercers 2019 Quality of Living Ranking, with Perth just missing out on a top 20 spot.
With a population of over 25 million people, Australia has a low unemployment rateof 5% and some of the highest graduation earnings in the world. With all of these advantages, why wouldn’t you want to travel to Australia to pursue your fortune?
Prominent Jobs in Australia
The services sector dominates the Australian economy, followed by industry and agriculture. Tourism is also a huge sector, particularly in big cities. In metropolitan places like Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, your prospects of getting graduate employment are better, but dont rule out more remote locales. Your chances of finding work are good if you have the necessary skills and qualifications.
Graduates have a lower unemployment rate and better labour market results and wages than non-graduates at all levels.
Recent growth industries include:
● mining and energy
● science and technology.
Steps for Studying in the Australia:
1. Connecting with our counsellors-Once you team up with LeadzEdu, you will be assigned to one of our professional counsellors who will assist you throughout the admissions process.
2. Finalising your educational destination-First and foremost, we will focus on selecting the most appropriate study course for you and the institute, based on your preferences and academic background.
3. Stamping Documents- To ensure a smooth voyage to the west, our experts will assist you in preparing all of your documents and other requirements.
4. Application Submission- Once you have submitted your application to our desk, we will process it within the next 24-48 hours. Take note of the deadline for submitting forms and make sure you dont miss it.
5. Evaluating the Application- The application is examined further based on two criteria: Academic Achievement and English Language Proficiency After a thorough review of your application, you will be issued either a Conditional Offer Letter or an Unconditional Offer Letter.
Whatever the status of your application, LeadzEdus team will assist you with the next step.
6. After accepting the offer, you must pay the fee that is specified in the offer letter. Accept the institutes terms and conditions and return the document to the institute.
7. CAS (Certificate of Acceptance)- After the acceptance procedure is completed, the student will be given a CAS (Certificate of Acceptance) (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies). You can now submit an application for a visa. Do not be concerned about the procedures required; you will be guided by our experts throughout the visa application process.
You’ve started your journey. Congratulations! You’re about to go on a massive journey.
Best Student Cities In Australia
Ranked as second in the Best Student Cities ranking this year, trailing only Paris, and its easy to understand why! Melbourne, Australia's cultural capital, is jam-packed with things to do, especially if you enjoy live music, comedy, or sporting events. Melbourne is home to seven universities that are ranked internationally, and it has the top ‘student mix score in the entire index..
Following on the heels of Melbourne, Australias largest city and commercial and financial powerhouse, is ranked fourth in the Best Student Cities survey. It comes first in the overall index for ‘desirability, despite missing out on the top spot in our list of the best cities in Australia for students, thanks to a winning combination of a high quality of life and a paradisaical mix of beaches and open spaces.
Canberra, Australia's capital, has advanced four places to 17th place in the Best Student Cities rating this year. Its unsurprising that the city has attracted students from all over the world, as it is home to Australia highest ranked university, Australian National University (joint 19th in the QS World University Rankings).
Another of this year's rising stars, Brisbane, is next on our list of the best cities in Australia for students, coming in joint 18th with Auckland. Brisbane, a welcoming city
with three major institutions and a large student population, is known for its friendliness.
Adelaide, Australias fifth most populous city, stands at 26th position in the Best Student Cities index. Its noted for its large boulevards, open spaces, parklands, and readily navigable city centre, and it's located on the south coast. With a large and diverse student population, Adelaide receives the highest score in the ‘student mix category.